Friday, June 2, 2017

Into the Water

Viewpoints. Every time I allowed my attention to drift while reading Paula Hawkins’ novel titled, Into the Water, I was punished when I realized I lost track of what time period the narrative was in and whose viewpoint was being exposed. After the third time I had to re-read pages, Hawkins kept me alert with my full attention as the novel demands keeping track of a large cast of characters and different deaths at different times. The reward for this close reader was a delightful feeling of satisfaction when all the mysteries were solved. Fans of complicated plots and large casts of characters who all contribute important elements to the story, are those readers most likely to enjoy reading this complicated and entertaining mystery. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase Into the Water from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment