Friday, June 16, 2017

The Fix

Dance. The third novel in a series by David Baldacci to feature protagonist Amos Decker is titled, The Fix. Fans of this series will enjoy the continuity from the last novel and the setup for the next one. I see this continuity and setup as the dance between the serial author and readers: for some dance partners the pace is too slow and for others the dance never lasts long enough. I was entertained by this novel, mostly because I think Amos Decker is a very interesting character, and he continues to develop in this novel in interesting ways. The dance for me was neither too fast nor too slow. The series moved on incrementally, and I look forward to another installment. Fans of Baldacci novels, whether this series or others, are those most likely to enjoy reading this novel. Rating: Four-star (I like it) Click here to purchase The Fix from amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment